Can a player fall in love with one woman or are they destined to play the field forever?
If you’ve fallen for someone and know they’re a player, you have a tough road ahead.
But a player can change and they can fall in love with one woman and commit to them – anyone can change.
Don’t give up on them if they’re worth fighting for, here are some tips to help a player change their playing ways:
Can a Player Fall in Love With One Woman?
I’ll say off the top – yes, a player can fall in love with one woman.
It’s no secret that players are commitment-phobes and they’re always scheming.
They are almost always on the prowl, looking for the next best thing, and get a lot of satisfaction playing multiple women at a time.
It can be tough to figure out if a player will ever change their ways and settle down with one woman – but it is certainly possible.
Everyone is different, but there are a few reasons why most players end up changing and falling for one woman, these are:
- They find ‘the one’ and are overwhelmed by emotions and the desire to change so they don’t lose her.
- They grow up and grow out of being a player. Playing women is a sign of emotional and mental immaturity and most men grow out of it eventually.
- Someone (could be you) talks them out of their player ways by explaining the damage it’s doing and how they’ll miss out on someone special by being a player.
It’s hard to say what’s going to make a player change, but meeting a woman he wants to settle down with – or not lose – is a big factor.
You can certainly play a part in making them see what they’re going to lose if you’re seeing a player and want them to settle down with you.
Related – Clear signs that a player is developing feelings for you.
How to Make a Player Fall in Love with You
If you find yourself in love with a player, don’t despair.
There are ways to make him see the error of his ways and fall madly in love with you.
It will take some patience and effort on your part, but it’s worth it if he’s the one for you.
Here are a few things you can do to make a player fall in love with you:
- Be his friend first. Players are used to women giving in easily and it’s easier if they can keep emotions out of it. If you’re his friend first, he’ll be more likely to let down his guard and fall for you.
- Make him work for it. Don’t give into his every whim and don’t sleep with him right away. You’ll quickly become another notch on his belt if you do so.
- Challenge him. Be confident and challenge him both mentally and physically. He’ll be drawn to your confidence and the fact that you’re willing to be his equal.
- Tell him you know he’s a player. Players thrive on the feeling that they’re getting away with their games. Tell him you know exactly what he’s doing.
- Let him know he’s going to lose you. Ultimately, you have to let a player know that you’re the one they can’t have if they’re not going to change their ways.
If you follow these tips, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to make a player fall in love with you and change his ways.
If he doesn’t and he chooses to carry on being a player, then it’s just not meant to be.
You can’t make him fall in love with you if the spark isn’t there.
This is about making him quit his playing ways because he sees he’s going to miss out on the best thing in his life – you!
How Long Does It Take for A Player to Fall in Love?
I appreciate this is what anyone who is falling for a player wants to know – how long until he stops his player ways and falls in love with me?
Unfortunately, there is no way of answering this question for you!
It could be a matter of weeks, months, or it may never happen.
As I said before, it depends on the player and how they feel about you.
Some players will take longer than others to fall in love with one woman, but if you follow the tips above, you’re giving yourself the best chance possible.
Remember – patience is key.
The real problem is whether or not it’s worth waiting and going through the heartache of trying to make a player change.
You don’t deserve to put up with your guy playing around on you, especially when you know it’s happening.
The sooner you can give him the ultimatum of quitting playing around or losing you the better.
Related – Here are some things you can say to a player to bruise his ego!
Signs a Player Is Not Ready to Change Their Ways
I’m going to do my best to help you avoid some heartache and frustration.
There are certain signs you can look out for that will show a player is not ready to change their ways.
If your guy is exhibiting any of the following signs, it’s highly unlikely he’s ready and willing to change:
- He’s not interested in getting to know you. A player is only interested in surface-level things and won’t demonstrate a genuine interest in you as a person.
- He doesn’t care about your feelings. A player will often say and do hurtful things without any regard for how you’re feeling as long as they’re getting their needs met.
- He avoids talking about commitment. A player will avoid any talk of commitment like the plague! Or, they will say they’re willing to but are clearly lying.
- He’s never available for you. A player will have a busy schedule and make various excuses why they can’t see you without planning ahead.
- He doesn’t allow you into his life. This is a big one, if he still won’t allow you to meet his friends or family members or hang out at his place, he has a lot to hide.
Along with signs like this, if you get that gut feeling that he’s just not willing to change then he probably isn’t.
There are certain feelings we get when someone is committed to us and showing us love and affection, you’ll just know.
If you know this guy is a player and want him to commit to you then you need to give him an ultimatum.
Tell him it’s either change his ways or lose you.
This might be the only way to get through to him and make him realize what he’s missing out on.
If you’ve given him an ultimatum and he still chooses to be a player, then it’s time to move on.
You don’t want to be with someone who isn’t willing to change their ways for you and commit to you.
Image credits – Photo by Taylor Brandon on Unsplash
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.