Need some tips for how to start a conversation with your crush on Whatsapp?
Getting your crush’s Whatsapp is a great start, if you say the right things you’re going to be able to take your relationship from crush to something more.
Here are a list of things to say to your crush on Whatsapp to get their attention and get closer to them:
- How to Start a Conversation With Your Crush on Whatsapp
- How Can I Impress My Crush on Whatsapp?
- How Can I Find Out If My Crush Likes Me on Whatsapp?
How to Start a Conversation With Your Crush on Whatsapp
Things to Say to Your Crush on Whatsapp to Become Friends
Here are some icebreakers to use over Whatsapp to try and become better friends with your crush:
- Hey! I saw you at work today and you looked a little stressed, is everything going well?
- Hey! now that I have your Whatsapp it would be rude not to drop you a message and ask what’s up? 🙂
- How’s it going? I was wondering if I could ask your opinion on something.
- We never get the chance to talk much in person, so maybe we can chat here?
- Hey, do you watch Stranger Things?
- So what’s it like working with [name] or at [company]?
- I found an article I thought I’d share with you [link to something they’re interested in].
- You mentioned at work that you had been to [place], I was wondering what it was like?
- I have something crazy I needed to tell someone and you’re the only person online!
- So what do you do on your days off?
- Are you into heavy music – I’m just jumping to conclusions based on what you look like, hope I’m not way off the mark!
Things to Say to Your Crush on Whatsapp to Find out More About Them
If you want to keep things light-hearted and just find out more about your crush, here are some (not boring) open-ended questions to ask them:
- What are you up to at the moment?
- What was the last thing you read that you loved? I’m looking for book ideas.
- Are you a go to the movies type of person or watch stuff at home?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- So how long have you worked at [company] and do you enjoy it?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- I love cooking, do you like to cook? Either way, I always need cookie testers!
- What do you do to unwind, get any cool relaxation secrets?
- What kinda stuff are you excited about? Anything unusual or interesting?
- I love asking this question – what’s the best gig you’ve ever been to?
- I don’t think I know the answer to this, do you have any pets?
Things to Say to Your Crush on Whatsapp to Flirt with Them
If you’re ready to flirt – or you just can’t resist – with your crush, that’s a bold move.
Here are some things you can text over Whatsapp to test the waters:
- I had a dream about you last night.
- You looked really good today.
- Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something? I need a [insert flirty emoji] opinion on something.
- I’m starting to think you have a secret [insert flirty emoji]
- Did you know that someone has a crush on you?
- I miss you when we’re apart, what are you up to right now?
- I have to be honest, I feel kinda lightheaded around you for some reason.
- I’m finding it hard to be productive right now thinking about you.
- Did I tell you how funny you are? I think I did, but I just wanted to say it again.
- I get heart flutters when you walk past me!
- You can Whatsapp me anytime, day or not – in fact, you should try and see if I reply.
How Can I Impress My Crush on Whatsapp?
If you want to make a good impression on your crush over Whatsapp, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Be yourself! Don’t try to be someone you’re not, because eventually they’ll see through it.
- Be engaging and interested in what they have to say. No one likes a one-sided conversation.
- Be flirty if you feel comfortable, but don’t overdo it. You don’t want to come across as desperate.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions, but don’t interrogate them either.
- Make sure you have good grammar and spelling, no one likes a text full of errors or the use of abbreviated text speak.
- Try to be fun and interesting, nobody wants to talk to a bore.
- Be patient, don’t try to rush things. Good things come to those who wait.
If your crush likes you, Whatsapp is a great way to find out and get closer to them without putting yourself out there in person.
Just remember to be yourself, be engaging, and don’t say anything that you might regret as there is going to be a record!
How Can I Find Out If My Crush Likes Me on Whatsapp?
If you want to find out if your crush likes you on Whatsapp, there are a few things you should be aware of:
- Pay attention to how often they message you. If they message you a lot, it’s a good sign that they like you.
- See how quickly they reply to your messages. If they reply quickly, it means they’re interested in talking to you.
- Read between the lines with the tone of their messages. If they’re flirty or romantic, it’s a good indication that they like you.
- Pay attention to what they’re asking you. If they ask you personal questions or seem to be trying to get to know you better, it’s a good sign that they’re interested in you.
- See how they respond to you being flirty. If your crush likes you they’ll be keen to bounce off of your flirting.
If your crush is ticking all of these boxes, then there’s a good chance they like you!
Image credits – Photo by Dimitri Karastelev on Unsplash