Everyone loves receiving a cute or fun goodnight text – especially someone you have a crush on.
It only takes a few seconds to send a text, and it can leave a lasting impression so there are no excuses!
Here are 40+ goodnight texts to your crush to send them to sleep with a smile on their face and a warm feeling inside:
40+ Goodnight Texts to Your Crush
- “Goodnight, sleep tight. I’ll be dreaming of you.”
- “I always think of you before I go to bed.”
- “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”
- “I hope you have sweet dreams tonight.”
- “Thank you for being such a great friend (or insert other relationship).”
- “Sleep well and dream of all the wonderful things we’ll do together tomorrow.”
- “Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you before I drift off to sleep.”
- “I had a great time today, can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.”
- “I’m so grateful for you in my life.”
- “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
- “Just missing your face before I go to sleep.”
- “Wishing you were here with me.”
- “I love you, goodnight.”
- “Goodnight, I’ll be dreaming of you.”
- “I’ll be counting sheep until I fall asleep thinking of you.”
- “Sending you lots of love tonight.”
- “Wishing you a restful night’s sleep.”
- “I hope you have a good night.”
- “Thinking of you before I go to bed.”
- “I can’t wait to see you soon.”
- “I’ll be thinking of you tonight.”
- “Sweet dreams, my love.”
- “Love you always and forever.”
- “G’night, my love I wish you pleasant dreams.”
- “It’s hard to sleep while I’m thinking of you!”
- “The moonlight is so beautiful tonight, it made me think of you.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about you so I thought I’d drop you a goodnight text.”
- “I hate going to be alone, but you’re always in my thoughts.”
- “I just wanted to say that you’re the most beautiful person I know.”
- “You’re a special person, [name] sweet dreams.”
- “My feelings get stronger for you every day, I’m excited about the future.”
- “We’re miles apart, but you’re always close to my heart, night.”
- “The stars are aligning right now, I can feel it – and not just outside my window.”
- “I know what I’ll be dreaming of tonight, sweet dreams to you, too.”
- “I couldn’t fall asleep without telling you how much I’m thinking about you right now.”
- “I hope you had a great day today and I wish you a good night’s sleep, night.”
- “I dream of the day I can hold you in my arms all night, sweet dreams.”
- “Before you drift off to sleep, I wanted to let you know how special you are to me.”
- “Good night sweet girl, if I can make you smile half as much as you make me smile my goal is accomplished.”
- “I bet you can tell I have butterflies when you’re around, I have them now just thinking of you.”
- “I hope you feel all snuggly and safe – just as you’d be if you were in my arms.”
Why Say Good Night to My Crush?
Saying goodnight to your crush is a great way to let them know you’re thinking of them and it can be a super fun way to start or end your day.
It’s always nice getting texts from people you care about, so sending a thoughtful message can mean a lot.
Plus, it’s just plain old sweet and shows that you care.
Your crush is sure to appreciate the gesture, so go ahead and give it a try! You might just make their night/day.
Try and Use Your Crush’s Name for Extra Impact
Using your crush’s name in the text is always a nice touch. It personalizes the message and makes it more intimate.
It also shows that you’re thinking about them specifically, which they’ll definitely appreciate.
So, if you can, try and use their name in your goodnight text! They’ll be sure to love it even more and it’ll make a bigger impression, trust me.
What if They Don’t Text Back?
If your crush doesn’t text you back right away, don’t worry! They might not have their phone on loud or they might be asleep.
Don’t take it personally and don’t text again until you’ve heard from them, you don’t want to come across as pushy.
It’s also important to remember that you’re sending them a text to make them feel good and let them know you’re thinking of them.
You’re not sending a text to try and get a response or start a conversation – not late at night.
So, I know how anxious you’ll feel about getting a reply, but don’t.
Send a goodnight text to your crush and know that you’re going to make them smile. Put your phone down and get a good night’s sleep yourself.
Image credits – Photo by Shane on Unsplash