Are you a flirt? Maybe you’re trying to improve your flirting game or impress a special someone?
Either way, if there is one thing we can be sure of, it’s never going to be long before someone asks how you are, or how your day was.
When they do, why not be armed and ready with a flirty response to “how was your day?”
You never know unless you try; you might just impress someone you’re interested in and get an even hotter response back!
Flirty Responses to How Was Your Day
- Not bad, but it looks like it’s just about to get a lot better. (Most people will know where this is going.)
- Bad, I’m in need of some attention to cheer me up. (A little direct, but often well received.)
- Let’s skip the small talk, when are we going to go out on a date? (Very direct, if you have the nerve for this it might pay off big time!)
- Pretty hectic, but I kept this evening free if you’re going to make me an offer. (Fairly subtle, I’ve used this one myself – can easily turn it into a light-hearted joke if needed.)
- Are you flirting with me? (Might cause an awkward reaction sometimes, but it’s better than you being direct and being rejected, right?)
- Boring, I want to go on an adventure – are you in? (This could mean anything!)
- Well, I was daydreaming earlier that it was going to get a lot better. (Ambiguous, I know.)
- Why don’t you become part of it and find out for yourself? (Someone actually said this to me once!)
- I’ve been feeling a little off… I guess I’m waiting for something to turn me on.. (Very flirty!)
- I’ve been searching for love, and finally, I think I might have found it. (Nice and direct.)
- Hopefully, it’s just getting started! (Nice and open-ended, a soft flirting option.)
- I’m glad
- Fine thanks, and we’re hanging out tonight, just so you know. (What’s the worst that can happen by being this direct, right?)
- That’s not important, what’s important is what we’re going to do this evening. (Another direct flirty response.)
- Pretty good, but you always brighten my day no matter what. (This compliment will go down well with anyone.)
Related – How to deal with flirty waitresses!
How to Tell if Your Flirting Is Working
Flirting is fun and almost always well received when done correctly – even if the other person isn’t interested in you.
Everyone (most people) feel flattered when someone flirts and shows an interest in them. There is a line, of course, that you don’t want to cross if someone is not interested.
So, how do you tell if the person you’re flirting with is interested in you and willing to take things further?
Generally speaking, there are a few ways you can tell if someone is enjoying your flirting and even flirting back, these are:
They blush or get flustered – When you make a flirty comment, if the other person stumbles a bit, blushes, etc, it means they’re flattered and even a little embarrassed.
People only feel this way when they care. If you see the other person getting flustered, it’s a strong sign that they’re enjoying your flirting!
They make physical contact – Physical contact is not something that happens by accident, and not unless someone is very comfortable with you.
If the person you’re flirting with leans in and touches you, just something like on the arm, they’re flirting back.
They show a personal interest – Asking how someone’s day was is just polite, for the most part, so don’t take that as a sign someone is interested in you.
If something you say piques their interest and they ask more personal questions about you, however, that’s a sign they’re interested in getting to know you better.
Things like asking specifically what you’ve been doing, what plans you have for the evening, what kind of stuff you’re into, etc.
Flirting isn’t easy, and the more excited and anxious you feel the better, as it’s a sign that you care about the person you’re talking with.
Using “how was your day” is a great way to flirt with someone. They’ve already opened up the conversation and are showing an interest in how you’re feeling.
It’s up to you to read the situation, so pay attention to how the other person is responding.
Pick a flirty route that’s being well received, make eye contact, try and put on a confident front, and see where it leads – good luck!
Image credits – Photo by Marcus Wallis on Unsplash