Trick questions are a great way to get to know anyone – especially your boyfriend – a lot better.
When you ask the right types of questions, you can get people to open up way more than they would normally, and this gives you valuable insights into their minds!
It’s not as tricky as it sounds, it’s just about asking the right questions.
Here are 60+ trick questions to ask your boyfriend to find out more about him:
60+ Trick Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- What would you do with a kiosk in your room where you could order anything you want for delivery to your room?
- How would you feel if I said that I wanted to move in with you?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
- What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- Where did you grow up?
- If you could go back and relive any moment in your life, what would it be?
- If you could undo one thing you’ve done in your life, what would it be?
- What is the first thing you notice when looking at a woman??
- What are your religious beliefs?
- What do you think the meaning of life is?
- What are your main goals for the next year?
- What are your long-term goals for the future?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
- Would you ever go traveling for several months at a time or longer?
- Would you ever move to another country and relocate?
- Which of your parents do you get on better with?
- What are five things on your bucket list?
- How do you feel when you’re around me?
- What did you think when I first spoke with you?
- How many times a day do you think about me?
- Do you think we’ll be together in five years?
- What is the darkest secret you’ve been keeping to yourself?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- What is the last thing you think about when you go to sleep at night?
- If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Do you stay friends with your ex-girlfriends?
- What is the worst lie you’ve told one of your girlfriends before?
- What’s a deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
- How many times have you been in love?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- If you could have any pet, what would it be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you believe in magic?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind of pets do you have?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Name the one person you hate the most?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite musician or band?
- What’s your favorite sports team?
- Do you find any of my friends attractive?
- Have I ever said anything that offended you and you didn’t tell me?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Would you ever date a sibling of a girl you’re dating?
- If I asked you to drop plans with your friends for me would you do it?
- Do you think I’m funny?
- Does it even make you jealous when I’m talking to other guys?
There you have it, a mix of questions that probe into his relationship needs and wants along with some seemingly innocent questions.
But be careful, he might just ask you the same questions back!
Trick questions are a great way to get to know someone better and
to find out what they’re really thinking.
But you shouldn’t use this as an excuse to give him a grilling and make him tell bad about himself or like he’s being interrogated.
Just have fun with it and enjoy getting to know him better!
Do you have any other questions that you think we should add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!
Image credits – Photo by Andrik Langfield on Unsplash
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.