If someone who works for you or is part of your team has hit a milestone for a certain number of years of service, they deserve a congratulatory note!
A short and simple message can mean the world to someone, so it’s certainly worth the time to write one up.
Hopefully, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for from the following congratulations on years of service messages:
25+ Congratulations on Years of Service Messages
- What a year, what an accomplishment! Wishing you the best Work Anniversary ever!
- Hope the last year has been a blast for you and here’s to many more years of success. Happy Work Anniversary!
- Cheers to another year of success – you deserve all the praise. Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary!
- Happy Work Anniversary to a dedicated and hard-working colleague! You make work an enjoyable place to be.
- Happy Work Anniversary! You have inspired us all to be better and work harder seeing your work ethic.
- Today is a great day to celebrate you and your hard work! Happy Work Anniversary!
- I’m so glad I get to work with you and see your success grow each year. Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary!
- I’m so happy for you and so proud of your success. Here’s to many more Work Anniversaries!
- You could work anywhere, yet choose to stay here and that’s something we all feel grateful for every day! Happy work anniversary.
- I’m sure the future has big things in store for you, so happy work anniversary! Here’s to a wonderful year ahead.
- Happy Work Anniversary! Here’s to an even brighter future!
- Congratulations on achieving yet another milestone in your career (surviving another year). Your hard work and dedication is paying off.
- Here’s to another year! We all love having you around and working with you, hope it’s been as much fun for you as it has been for us!
- Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary! Keep up the good work and here’s to many more successful years ahead.
- Here’s a happy work anniversary to a colleague who makes work a lot more fun!
- Happy work anniversary! What a journey it’s been so far, I cannot wait to see where the work world takes you next!
- Today marks the day you joined the company [x] years ago and that is worth celebrating!
- I remember the day you started here like it was yesterday, can’t believe it’s been a year! Happy workiversary!
- Congratulations on completing another year of excellence! Here’s to many more years of success.
- Wishing you an amazing work anniversary and every success in the years ahead.
- You have achieved so much this year, and I am proud of everything you have accomplished.
- Congratulations on your work anniversary! Wishing you all the best in your career.
- Your hard work and dedication are remarkable, and I wish you a very happy work anniversary.
- Happy Work Anniversary! You are a fantastic colleague and an asset to the team.
- It’s been incredible to watch your success over the years. Here’s to many more! Happy Work Anniversary!
- Congratulations on yet another year for setting an example for everyone on what it means to work hard and demonstrate never-ending team spirit.
Some Congratulations Messages for X Number of Years of Service
If you want to write a note that mentions the exact number of years someone has worked at the company, here are a few suggestions (just swap the ‘X’ for the number of years):
- Congratulations on the X years of service you’ve given to this organization. Your hard work and dedication have contributed to the success of this organization over the years! Great Job!
- Congratulations on your Xth anniversary with us. I have always enjoyed working with you and you’re a very valuable and much appreciated member of the team.
- Today marks your Xth work anniversary here at [company], it’s a testament to your hard work and dedication.
- We are all so proud to have had you as part of our corporate family for X years. We hope that you keep up your good work for many years to come!
- Congratulations on achieving X years of service with the company. Your faith and dedication to this organization are much appreciated.
- Happy anniversary! Thank you for all of the contributions that you have made over the last X years in making our company successful.
- Congratulations on reaching this milestone in your career! X years of service is something to be proud of.
- It’s been a pleasure seeing you grow professionally and progress over the last X years here at [company], happy work anniversary.
- It’s amazing how fast the last X years have gone by, but it has been that long since you joined us. Here are to many more productive and fun years.
- Let me congratulate you on your Xth anniversary. The company has grown a lot during this time and you’ve been an instrumental part of this growth.
- Happy Xth Anniversary! We all recognize the hard work and commitment you’ve put in, and thank you for everything.
- Congrats on your X years of service! You have been an essential part of our team and your dedication to excellence is truly appreciated. Here’s to another great year!
- Thank you for dedicating yourself to X amazing years of work to our organization. I hope we see another X of years to come.
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.