Congratulating anyone on hitting a milestone or recognizing their work anniversary with a company is a great way to acknowledge their hard work and commitment.
It always feels good to receive well wishes and this is particularly true when someone has been with the same company for a number of years.
Here are some 30-year work anniversary quotes for those employees who have hit that magnificent 30-year milestone!
22+ 30-Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- It feels like just yesterday you started here, but apparently, it’s been 30 years! Happy 30-year anniversary.
- Here’s to 30 years on the job, and I can think of at least 30 reasons why we are happy to have you on the team!
- Sending you the warmest wishes for your thirtieth work anniversary.
- Just think of all you have accomplished in the past 30 years, here is to many more happy years.
- You’re one of the longest-serving employees of [company], you’re like part of the furniture, happy 30-year anniversary!
- I’m sure you’ve had some ups and downs in the last 30 years, I hope it’s been a lot more ups than downs! Congratulations.
- Thank you for the time and commitment you have shown the company over the past 30 years. We are so grateful to have loyal employees like you.
- Congratulations on your service anniversary today! You have been such an important part of our team, we couldn’t imagine our workplace without you.
- Happy anniversary! Thank you for all of the contributions you have made in making our company successful over the years.
- We are proud to have you on our team and offer our congratulations on this 30-year service milestone.
- We sincerely appreciate your hard work and efforts year over year. Thank you for 30 wonderful years of service!
- People like you are what this organization stands for. We are pleased to have you with us. Happy 30th service anniversary!
- Happy 30-year work anniversary, you’re a joy to have around the office, and look forward to many more years with you.
- The fact that you have been here for 30 years says it all. Thank you for being a reliable, awesome person. Wish you a happy work anniversary!
- People like you are the face of a company. We are proud to have you with us. Wishing you a happy 30th work anniversary.
- Everybody at work is lucky to have a mentor and friend like you. We wish you a happy anniversary on this epic 30-year milestone, Sir!
- We are grateful for your contribution and dedication to our organization over the years. Today, we all celebrate 30 years together!
- You have used your vast experience to bring out the best in each of us over the years. As you celebrate your 30th work anniversary, it’s time to reflect on all you’ve given over the years.
- Your commitment to your job over the last 30 years sets an example for others. Wishing you the best work anniversary.
- I feel honored to have worked alongside a person who is so humble and down to earth. Thank you for helping me become a better person, have a happy work anniversary!
- Not many people make it 30 years around here, there must be something special (or stubborn) about you! Either way, happy 30-year work anniversary.
- I bet you never thought you’d be standing here 30 years ago, but here we are. Happy 30th anniversary, it’s a pleasure working with you.
Here is a list of work anniversary wishes to give to friends;
Here is a list of work anniversary quotes for 40 years of service;
Here is a list of funny work anniversary quotes!
Here Is Why It’s so Important to Congratulate Someone on Their 30th Work Anniversary
1 year or 30 years, it’s important to recognize the hard work and dedication of your employees.
Or, just your fellow coworkers.
Thanking someone for their efforts is a great way to show them that you appreciate what they do and that you value their contribution to the company.
It feels great to be told you’re appreciated, as I’m sure you’ll agree.
While you wouldn’t congratulate someone on their anniversary just to motivate them, the plus side is that it is motivating.
Plus, it helps to create a positive work environment for everyone.
And, obviously, 30 years at the same company is a huge deal – not many people make it that long with one company.
So don’t forget to celebrate and congratulate your employees on their 30-year work anniversary.
Image credits – Depositphotos
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.