Looking for work anniversary wishes for a friend or colleague?
Saying or writing something nice for a work anniversary or a ‘workiversary’ can mean the world to someone, so it’s always a nice gesture.
Here is a list of work anniversary wishes and quotes you can use to wish a friend all the best and congratulate them on their anniversary!
25+ Work Anniversary Wishes to Friend
- Congratulations on completing another year of excellence! Here’s to many more years of success.
- Wishing you an amazing work anniversary and every success in the years ahead.
- You have achieved so much this year, and I am proud of everything you have accomplished.
- Congratulations on your work anniversary! Wishing you all the best in your career.
- Your hard work and dedication are remarkable, and I wish you a very happy work anniversary.
- Happy Work Anniversary! You are a fantastic colleague and an asset to the team.
- It’s been incredible to watch your success over the years. Here’s to many more! Happy Work Anniversary!
- Today marks the day you joined the company [x] years ago and that is worth celebrating!
- I remember the day you started here like it was yesterday, can’t believe it’s been a year! Happy workiversary!
- Here’s a happy work anniversary to a colleague who makes work a lot more fun!
- Happy work anniversary! What a journey it’s been so far, I cannot wait to see where the work world takes you next!
- Here’s to another year! We all love having you around and working with you, hope it’s been as much fun for you as it has been for us!
- Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary! Keep up the good work and here’s to many more successful years ahead.
- Happy Work Anniversary! Here’s to an even brighter future!
- Congratulations on achieving yet another milestone in your career (surviving another year). Your hard work and dedication is paying off.
- You could work anywhere, yet choose to stay here and that’s something we all feel grateful for every day! Happy work anniversary.
- I’m sure the future has big things in store for you, so happy work anniversary! Here’s to a wonderful year ahead.
- I’m so glad I get to work with you and see your success grow each year. Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary!
- I’m so happy for you and so proud of your success. Here’s to many more Work Anniversaries!
- Happy Work Anniversary! You have inspired us all to be better and work harder seeing your work ethic.
- Today is a great day to celebrate you and your hard work! Happy Work Anniversary!
- Cheers to another year of success – you deserve all the praise. Wishing you a happy Work Anniversary!
- Happy Work Anniversary to a dedicated and hard-working colleague! You make work an enjoyable place to be.
- What a year, what an accomplishment! Wishing you the best Work Anniversary ever!
- Hope the last year has been a blast for you and here’s to many more years of success. Happy Work Anniversary!
How Do You Congratulate Someone for Years of Service?
When congratulating someone on their Work Anniversary, it’s important to be mindful of the language you use.
Getting through a year is a big deal, it’s a decent slice of their working career and I’m sure a lot happened.
Acknowledge the hard work and dedication that has gone into the last year, and let them know that their hard work is appreciated.
It means a lot to someone to have their hard work recognized, even if it’s just a short message.
You should also wish them success for the future, congratulate them, and wish them a good ‘workiversary’.
If you wanted to go a step further, and maybe this is something that’s already custom in your workplace, you could also buy them a token gift.
Everyone likes receiving gifts, so even something small like flowers or a sweet treat would be appreciated.
It’s a nice way to show you care and recognize this special day with them.
Why Send Congratulations on Years of Service Messages?
It’s always important to recognize milestones in someone’s career, and Work Anniversaries are a great way to do that.
It shows support and appreciation for someone’s hard work and dedication, too.
When you send congratulations on Work Anniversaries, it gives the recipient a sense of accomplishment and pride, as well as helps them feel more like a part of the team.
It’s great for morale, and team building, it’s motivating, encouraging, and helps establish a better culture of recognition…
There are so many benefits, for the little amount of time and effort it takes, it’s definitely worth it.
Image credits – depositphotos.com/stock-photo-people-having-fun-office-women
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.