Are you interested in a Swedish guy? Do you want to know; what do Swedish guys find attractive in women?
Swedish guys are known for being physically fit, attractive, and clever – but they are not known for being forward or good at flirting!
So, the guy you’re interested in might be difficult to read.
To help you out, here are 10 things Swedish guys and Scandinavians find attractive in their partners:
- What Do Swedish Guys Find Attractive? (10 Things Swedish Guys Love)
- 1. A Strong, Independent Woman
- 2. Women Who Are Serious About a Relationship
- 3. Women Who Take Pride in Their Appearance
- 4. Women Who Are Honest and Have Integrity
- 5. Women with Feminine Mannerisms
- 6. Women with A Good Sense of Humor (Understanding Sarcasm Helps!)
- 7. Women Who Are Physically Affectionate
- 8. Women that Will Get on With Their Friends and Family
- 9. Women Who Are Willing to Chase Them
- 10. Women Who Are Family Orientated
- How Do You Flirt in Swedish?
- Are Swedes Affectionate?
- What Are Swedish Guys Like?
What Do Swedish Guys Find Attractive? (10 Things Swedish Guys Love)
1. A Strong, Independent Woman
Swedish men love strong, independent women. They are attracted to women who can stand on their own two feet and won’t necessarily rely on them for everything.
So, if you’re a strong, independent woman, make sure you stand proud and show a Swedish guy as it will help him find you more attractive!
Just be careful not to be too independent, a guy still wants to feel like he’s needed and can protect you, but Swedish guys certainly look for a more ‘even’ relationship on that front.
2. Women Who Are Serious About a Relationship
Generally speaking, Swedish guys are known for looking for a serious relationship. They want a woman who is ready to settle down and be in it for the long haul.
So, if you’re interested in a Swedish guy, make sure you let him know that you’re looking for something serious as well!
Don’t play games with his heart – he’ll appreciate your honesty and it will help him find you even more attractive.
Plus, if you’re honest from the start, it will save you both a lot of time and energy in the long run.
3. Women Who Take Pride in Their Appearance
Don’t mistake this for a superficial thing, but Swedish guys are attracted to women who take pride in their appearance.
This is because Swedish guys also take pride in their appearance; they style their blonde hair, dress well, and work out.
It’s also important to be confident along with having style – a Swedish guy will find you even more attractive if you’re comfortable in your own skin.
4. Women Who Are Honest and Have Integrity
Having integrity and being honest are two qualities that are important to Swedish guys. They want a woman they can trust and who will be loyal to them.
So, if you’re interested in a Swedish guy, it’s only going to help your case if you can demonstrate you’re both of these things and more!
Be genuine with your feelings and thoughts, and he’ll find you more desirable as a result.
5. Women with Feminine Mannerisms
It’s no secret that Swedish guys are attracted to women who have feminine mannerisms.
This includes being polite, having good manners, taking care of yourself, and displaying feminine qualities.
In Sweden, it’s not uncommon for men to do things like hold doors open for women or offer to help them with their bags.
So, if you want to attract a Swedish guy’s attention, allow him to do these things while being lady-like.
6. Women with A Good Sense of Humor (Understanding Sarcasm Helps!)
Swedes have a unique sense of humor. It’s certainly more subtle than most cultures and is often infused with sarcasm.
This can make it difficult for foreigners to understand at times, but if you can crack a Swedish guy’s sense of humor then you’re sure to win him over!
It’s worth spending some time on, Swedish guys are definitely attracted to women who can make them laugh and who understand their humor.
7. Women Who Are Physically Affectionate
Swedish guys are attracted to women who are physically affectionate. This means being touchy-feely with them, hugging, being playful, and so on.
For example, you might give them a hug when you see them or rest your head on their shoulder while watching a movie.
It’s also important to remember that Swedish people aren’t as formal as some other cultures, so don’t be afraid to show your affection in public!
8. Women that Will Get on With Their Friends and Family
If you want to attract a Swedish guy’s attention, then it’s important to get on well with their friends and family.
This is because Swedish people spend a lot of time with friends and family – so they’ll want to make sure that you’re compatible.
Swedish guys are attracted to women who can fit into their social circles and who they can introduce and show off to their loved ones.
9. Women Who Are Willing to Chase Them
As I mentioned, Swedish guys are not known for being proactive with flirting and chasing women.
Therefore, you’re much more likely to attract and snare a Swedish guy if you’re willing to chase them.
This doesn’t mean being overbearing or desperate, but it does mean making the first move sometimes.
For example, you might invite him out for coffee or offer to buy him a drink at a bar if you think he likes you – or if you like him.
You can also show your interest by flirting with him. That should be enough to get his attention and help him make his own moves.
10. Women Who Are Family Orientated
Swedish guys are attracted to women who are family orientated.
This means that they’re looking for a woman who will make a good mother and wife.
They want someone who is kind, caring, and loving – someone they can build a life with.
This doesn’t contradict their attraction to independent women. In fact, it’s normal for Swedish couples to share parental duties, both work, and split the household chores!
How Do You Flirt in Swedish?
To give you an edge and a way to impress a Swedish guy, how about some flirty sayings in Swedish?
Here are some popular Swedish sayings to brush on up:
- “Jag är kär i dig.” – I love you.
- “Du är så vacker.” – You’re so beautiful.
- “Jag vill göra det med dig.” – I want to do it with you.
- “Kan jag få ditt nummer?” – Can I have your number?
- “Jag vill gå på en date med dig.” – I want to go on a date with you.
- “Det känns som vi har känt varandra i evigheter.” – It feels like we’ve known each other forever.
- “Jag tänker inte sluta dejta dig förrän vi har gift oss.” – I’m not going to stop dating you until we’re married.
- “Jag vill aldrig sluta prata med dig.” – I never want to stop talking to you.
Are Swedes Affectionate?
Swedes are definitely affectionate, but they might not be as open about it as some other cultures.
This means that you might have to make the first move when it comes to physical affection, but it will be worth it!
Swedish guys are attracted to women who are physically affectionate and who understand their sense of humor.
If you can fit into their social circles and chase them a little, you’re sure to win their attention.
Just remember to be yourself and have fun!
What Are Swedish Guys Like?
Now that you know what Swedish guys find attractive, you might be wondering what they are like to date.
Here’s a quick overview:
- They’re often tall and blonde with blue eyes.
- They can be shy at first, but they open up quickly once they get to know you.
- They’re very family oriented and they want to find someone they can build a life with.
- They’re attracted to independent women who are also family orientated.
- They like to have fun and they’re often up for new experiences.
- They might not be as affectionate as some other cultures, but they definitely appreciate physical affection.
If you’re looking for a fun, family-oriented guy who is up for new experiences, then a Swedish guy might be the perfect match for you!
Just remember to be yourself and take things slow at first. I hope some of these tips will help you bag your man – Good luck!
Image credits – Photo by Angelo Pantazis on Unsplash