Are you looking for/starting a new job soon? If so, I’ve put together a list of positive and powerful affirmations for a new job, position, or career path to help find success.
First of all, it’s perfectly normal to feel anxious or even “lost” when looking for a new job.
We live in a competitive world. Especially if you’re working hard to make your perfect career path or role a reality – which it absolutely can be.
I’ve been fortunate to land a number of jobs I really wanted over the years, and I’m a firm believer that using affirmations made it possible.
In fact, I know using affirmations helped me find my dream jobs – and I know it will help you too.
I’ll explain more about how to use these affirmations at the end of the article. First, please read through the lists below and pick out a few affirmations that best suit you and your situation:
Positive Affirmations for Finding a New Job
- I am positive I will soon find my perfect job.
- I deserve a job because I’m willing to work hard and will always do my best.
- I have a lot of skills and will be an asset to any company.
- I know the right job will be offered to me if I stay patient.
- I am going to find a great job today.
- I have always been an exceptional employee, any employer would want me.
- I am a great team player and enjoy working with others.
- My confidence is at its highest, I know I’ll find a job soon.
- I know my resume explains I have all the necessary qualifications and experience required.
- I know amazing jobs will start appearing soon.
- I am doing everything right to find the perfect job.
Related – Moving for your new job? Check out these affirmations for moving to a new city.
Positive Affirmations for Starting a New Job
- This is the challenge I’ve always wanted and am perfectly prepared for.
- My dreams are coming true because I manifested this and believed in myself.
- I cannot wait to show my new work colleagues that I am a great team player.
- I am excited to show my boss that I will deliver on everything I promised them.
- I am excited to learn all about my new role and gain new skills.
- I am excited to meet new team members and be part of a team.
- I will not let myself or my new boss down.
- This job is everything I’ve always wanted.
- This is a great career move and a big step up.
- I feel blessed for each new day and for securing this job.
- I have unique skills and talents that I will be able to demonstrate in my new role.
Positive Affirmations to Help You Change Careers
- It’s never too late to change careers and follow my dreams.
- My dream career is waiting for me, I just need to go after it.
- I have all the skills and desire needed to change my career.
- I am adaptable, flexible, and able to change my career if that’s what I want.
- I can work in any industry, role, or career I set my mind to.
- I believe in following my heart and know it will work out.
- I am blessed to be able to change careers.
- I will be just as successful in any career path I choose.
- I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- I excel when I am presented with new challenges.
- Changing my career is the kind of challenge I need right now to show my best.
Will These Affirmations Help You Get Your Dream Job?
If you repeat your affirmations daily and really believe in what you’re saying, they WILL work, yes.
There’s no telling how long it will take. But if you tell yourself the right things for long enough, you will literally change how you think – both subconsciously and consciously.
Affirmations are incredibly powerful. It’s why they’re used by successful people all over the world – because they work.
Pick 3-4 of the most relevant quotes from the list above, and start repeating them to yourself a few times daily.
Try and look in the mirror in the morning and evening while saying them if you can. I find this the most effective way to really drive the affirmations in.
Related – Huge list of prosperity affirmations.
Manifesting a New Job With the Law of Attraction
You may or may not be aware of the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction basically states that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on.
It’s a way of manifesting something to happen. There is some overlap with using affirmations, and it’s also an effective way to make something – like finding a new job – happen.
Here are the 8 steps to follow to manifest a job offer according to the Law of Attraction:
Step 1 – Show Gratitude – It starts with a positive mindset. Note down the things you’re grateful for about your current employment situation.
Step 2 – Identify Your Dream Job – To manifest your dream job you need to have a clear understanding of what it is.
Step 3 – Remove Limiting Beliefs – You have to let go of any negative thoughts and limiting beliefs. You are good enough, and you will find a job.
Step 4 – Be Aware of Signs – Signs that you’re getting closer to a job offer will appear in different ways. Be mindful of any opportunities.
Step 5 – Make A Plan – Being prepared is essential. Write down a plan of how you’re going to manifest a job, and what you’ll do when you get it.
Step 6 – Start Applying – With a positive mindset and a plan in place, it’s time to start applying for roles.
Step 7 – Take Responsibility – More often than not, job searches are hard. It takes time, and there will probably be knockbacks. Take it all in your stride and remember the end goal.
Step 8 – Stay Positive – This part is essential. Being negative will do nothing for you. In fact, it’ll do more harm than anything else. Stay positive, stick to your plan, and will your job into your life along with doing all the right things.
Image credits – Photos by Saulo Mohana on Unsplash
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.