Prosperity – ‘A successful, flourishing, or thriving condition, especially in financial respects; good fortune.’
Having prosperity is life is important to many of us. Being successful and having wealth is what motivates most of the population to study, work hard, and work on themselves.
I’m not trying to say it’s a quick fix to your problems. Not at all. That’s not what affirmations are about. But they will help you create a more positive mindset and outlook, increasing your chance of the prosperity you are visualizing.
If you think about your lack of money or how bad your financial situation is you will not create prosperity for yourself.
Dwelling on the negative only creates a more negative situation. Which is why people use positive prosperity affirmations.
Another mindset people need to let go of is dreaming about coming into some money from a win or some other luck. Getting hung up on these thoughts will only lead to disappointment more often that not.
Here are some prosperity affirmations for you to read through are repeat to yourself. See which resonate best with you. Our thoughts are incredibly powerful. Read and believe these affirmations, you can bring prosperity to your life if you want it.
- I am already prosperous and always will be.
- I know the world is a prosperous place.
- I am thankful for the prosperity in my life.
- I work hard and deserve to be prosperous.
- Prosperity came to me easily and continues to do so.
- All the wealth I have brings me joy and motivates me.
- I know how to be prosperous and can continue to grow.
- My life is prosperous and it helps everyone around me.
- I attract financial success.
- I see prosperity everyday and know how to achieve it.
- Prosperity is mine and I earned it.
- Prosperity is inside me.
- I enjoy being prosperous and share it with others.
- Other people see me as someone who is prosperous.
- I have all the material items I need in my life.
- I allow good fortune to come to me.
- I deserve to be prosperous and I work hard for everything I have.
- My prosperity helps others to be more prosperous.
- I am happy how I am and with my financial position.
- I surround myself with prosperous people.
If you prefer to listen to prosperity affirmations here is a video with 200 powerful affirmations to inspire abundance, wealth, prosperity, and more.
Using Abundance Affirmations That Work
Abundance – ‘An extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply.’
Abundance is another powerful word when it comes to bringing more wealth into your life.
By thinking about bringing abundance into your life you can attract more of what you want or already have.
Here are some abundance affirmations to take a look at. Read through them and repeat them to yourself.
Change them to fit you more personally if required. But make sure you put some faith into these, and you will find more abundance of what you want in your life.
- I live a happy life full of abundance.
- I attract abundance.
- I am grateful for the abundance of things I have.
- I deserve all the abundance of wealth I have.
- I worked hard and earned all the abundance in my life.
- All I have to do is imagine abundance and it happens.
- I expect more abundance in my life.
- The more I appreciate abundance the more I receive.
- I live in an abundant world and am surrounded by abundance.
- I love the abundance I have.
- My mind is powerful and helps me attract abundance.
- I know my life is abundant and accept it willingly.
- I allow abundance to flow into all areas of my life.
- My income is always increasing and healthy.
- I make new opportunities and take control of my destiny.
- I surround myself with abundance and friends who attract abundance.
- Life is not hard, it’s easy and full of abundance.
- My positive attitude brings me abundance.
- I am fully aware of my abundance and deserve it.
- I expect more abundance in my future.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking you can just quickly read some affirmations and start reaping the rewards.
The key is to focus on the things that we like about ourselves, or want for ourselves. Not the negatives that are holding you back.
Write down some of the affirmation that mean the most to you. Don’t pick too many, you need a manageable list that you can remember easily.
Use positive and personal statements like ‘I am’, ‘I will’, or ‘I can’. These make affirmations personal and give you a direction to achieve.
Next make a link between your affirmations and goals you have. There will be plenty of crossover as you have goals in mind and how to achieve them.
Then repetition is the key. Keep repeating the affirmations to yourself and get them ingrained into your brain.
If its prosperity affirmations you are thinking about. Think about what it’s like to have more prosperity in your life. How you will handle it, what you will do with it, and how it’s going to really feel.
Finally, remember – the more you affirm something, the more you will firmly believe it and start to see it happening.
You can use affirmations to achieve short-term goals. Long-term goals. Or change your lifestyle completely.
Start believing in your affirmations, believing in yourself, and crafting the future you want for yourself.