Is your boyfriend stressed out and going through a tough time right now and you want to comfort him over text message?
Saying the right things can make a world of difference to someone who is stressed, there’s no doubt about that.
More importantly, sending him a heartfelt text letting him know you’re there for him is going to make all the difference.
Here are some texts and words you can use to comfort your boyfriend over text, you should be able to find something that’ll suit or can be tweaked to suit your situation:
How to Comfort My Boyfriend When He’s Stressed Over Text? (Here are 35+ Examples!)
1. “Hey, I just wanted to say I’m here for you, no matter what.”
2. “I know things are tough right now and I’m sorry, I’m always available to talk, you know that.”
3. “You don’t have to face this alone, I’m here for you.”
4. “I’m sending you lots of love, hugs, and positive energy right now!”
5. “Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make your life easier, nothing is too big or too small.”
6. “You’re strong and you’re going to get through this, I know that for a fact and I believe in you.”
7. “Things may not be the way you want them right now but they’ll get better soon, I promise.”
8. “I know it’s hard right now but don’t give up, I’m here for you if you need anything.”
9. “Your resilience is inspiring and I’m so proud of how far you’ve come.”
10. “It’s okay to take time out and do something that makes you feel better, don’t be afraid to put yourself first right now.”
11. “Just wanted to let you know I’m here for you no matter what!”
12. “I understand how tough things are at the moment and I want you to know I’m here for you whenever you need me.”
13. “I wish I could take away all of your worries, I really do. I know I can’t, but please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.”
14. “You’re a warrior and this isn’t going to beat you, I’m standing by your side all the way.”
15. “I know it feels like nothing can help right now, but I’m here for you if you need someone to talk to.”
16. “You’re so strong and amazing, don’t forget that!”
17. “I’m thinking about you 24/7, I can’t wait to see you again in person.”
18. “I’m so proud of how you’re handling all the adversity in your life right now, you’re an inspiration to me.”
19. “Don’t forget, you can do anything you set your mind to. You’ve been through rough times before, and you came out stronger – this time will be no different.”
20. “I know you’re stressed and this is easier said than done but don’t let the stress get the better of you.”
21. “Whenever you need a break, don’t be afraid to take it. You deserve some time off.”
22. “I’m here to support you, no matter what. You know you can always count on me.”
23. “I’m sending lots of love and positive vibes your way. You can do this!”
24. “I believe in you and I know you can get through this.”
25. “I know you’re going through something tough right now, but you’ll come out the other side stronger.”
26. “Thank you for trusting me with how you feel. I wish I could do more but know that I won’t leave your side”
27. “If you need someone to talk to, no matter how many hours it’ll take I’ll listen.”
28. “You haven’t been through everything to date to let this situation best you, stay positive.”
29. “Don’t forget, you don’t have to face this challenge alone – I’m here for you always.”
30. “I know your plate is full right now, but I can promise it’s going to get lighter.”
31. “I just want you to know that I’m your biggest fan, no matter how things turn out.”
32. “I can’t wait to make you a nice dinner and sit across from you and see you smiling again soon.”
33. “I know it’s tough right now, but don’t forget to take a step back and take a few deep breaths when things are feeling like they’re getting too much.”
34. “Remember, I’m here for you no matter what, I’ll always lend a listening ear.”
35. “I’m sending you all my support and love!”
How Can I Help My Boyfriend when He’s Stressed?
Seeing a loved one stressed out is one of the hardest things to go through, but with a few small gestures and words of encouragement, you can make sure your boyfriend knows that he’s not alone.
Some tips to help him out, even if he’s not communicating well right now are:
1. Ask him what he needs – Take the time to ask your boyfriend how you can help and what he needs from you in order to feel better.
2. Listen without judgment – Don’t try to fix the problem; just listen and show support.
3. Offer to help with tasks – Offer to help him with any tasks that will make his life easier and give him less to worry about.
4. Encourage self-care – Help your partner to find time for self-care; activities such as exercising, meditating, reading, and even socializing if he’s up to it can help reduce stress.
5. Show appreciation – Let him know that you appreciate him and everything he’s doing well, including managing his stress.
7. Express your love – Remind him of your love for him often, it’s little things like that can make a huge difference to your boyfriend while – and after – he’s stressed.
8. Send him a gift – Sometimes getting a gift for no reason at all can really make a difference. Here are some stress relief gifts for men that may help him reduce stress and show you care.
9. Supplementation – Medicinal mushrooms have been known to have stress reducing properties that may be able to help in certain situations. Take a look at the the SDJ mushroom complex supplement specifically formulated to help reduce stress.
What Should I Do if My Stressed Boyfriend Is Pushing Me Away?
A lot of time, people, and even our loved ones will push us away when they’re stressed out as a coping mechanism.
If he’s doing this or even if he’s just not replying to your messages, it’s important to remember that it’s not your fault.
Instead of taking it personally, you should continue to support him and let him know that you’re going to be there for him when he’s ready.
There is no way of telling how long it’ll take him to get back to normal, but you should take the time to let him know that you’re here and that it’s okay if he doesn’t want to talk right away.
He’ll come around, and when he does he’s going to need you and he’ll appreciate everything you’ve done for him.
Image credits – depositphotos.com/stock-photo-negative-delighted-man
Phil lives in England, UK, and has around 20 years experience as a professional life, career and executive coach. He started this blog to help others find and define their own self development journey. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future.