List of Christmas Words That Start With The Letter A
In need of festive Christmas words that start with A?
If you’re trying to describe Christmas starting with A you have a good number of words to choose from.
Here are my best picks:
- A very large quantity of something!
– The action of receiving gifts and love.
– To love and respect (someone) deeply.
– A gentle feeling of fondness or liking.
– A spiritual being; attendant, agent, or messenger of God.
– The first season of the Church year.
– The action of making an announcement.
– The action of anticipating something.
– Each of the branched horns on adult deer.
– A distinctive, typically pleasant smell.
– Made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally.
– Feeling or showing gratitude/pleasure.
– Gather together in one place.
– Be present at (an event, meeting, or function).
Away In A Manger
– A famous Christmas carol.